Info Edge (India) Limited herein referred to as
IEIL and our affiliated companies worldwide, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us, in-line with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Personal information (PI) – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. In particular using a common identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person or any other piece of information as per applicable laws and regulations.
We collect information about you or your usage to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Many of our services require you to register/sign up for an account on balbharati.edu.in. When you do, we will ask for personal information, such as, but not limited to your name, email address and telephone number to create/update your account.
- To provide you additional services, we may collect your profile information such as, but not limited to the education background, work experience, date of birth.
- We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them such as, but not limited to log information and location information.
- We may collect your personal information such as but not limited to bank details, passport details to assist for study abroad program which includes services like Letter of recommendation, student profile and student visa.
- When you communicate with balbharati.edu.in or its Application or use the balbharati.edu.in platform to communicate with other Members (such as advertisers, colleges/ institutes, etc.), we collect information about your communication and any other additional information you choose to provide.
The balbharati.edu.in may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
- Our automated systems analyse your content to provide you customised search results, recommendations and specific promotions and offers
- Send alerts and newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same. To unsubscribe, please visit your account settings)
- Improving our website and its content to provide better features and services
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services.
- Sending you information about our products and services for marketing purposes and promotions.
- Preventing, detecting, investigating and prosecuting crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes) in any jurisdiction, identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.